Thursday 8 May 2014

Don't let anyone dull your sparkle

After my great class at Artified with Naomi Cox I became a little addicted to gelatos....
This is on 300g waterproof paper prepped with gesso. I've used gelatos with a mini mister of water to create a base for the background. Along with pieces of book page stuck down with matt medium gel.
I've also stamped with clear stamps using the gelatos and also mixed up impasto with gelato and used through couple of stencils. I've scribbled with the gelatos around the edges to border the page.
I have used paper artsy grung paste through the Tim Holtz star stencil to give a real pop around the edges. I have then used a kaiser quote stamp with momento black ink and cut out some chipboard birds and birdcage and coloured them again with my gelatos....

Simple gelato love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment