Sunday 29 June 2014

Index card a day

I've been away from crafting for a while and I've been struggling to get back into it. While surfing Pinterest I found Daisy Yellow Index Card A Day. I thought this would be a perfect way to start. I also managed to rope my husband into having a go too.
So the idea is that you use a normal 3" x 5" index card and not be too precious about it and enjoy yourself. 
I started by using paper artsy inky pool fresco paint for the background and then used a Kaisercraft stencil and dimensional paint through the mask to create this textured effect. I then attacked it with the heat gun.
I created some gorgeous bubbles and texture. I then got busy with my paint pens and started to draw. I also used my gelatos to create some colour around the edges. This was my finished card. My first card 




No comments:

Post a Comment