Wednesday 12 February 2014

A wedding gift for friends- love canvas

I made this canvas a few weeks ago for a couple of friends who were getting married. I started off with a 10"x12" canvas and used 7 gypsies tissue paper and modge lodge ripped into pieces to create a collage effect all over the canvas. I then cut an irregular heart out of chipboard and covered it with calico that I frayed all round the edges. I used distress stain, red acrylic paint and red treasure gold to make a distressed heart. I then stuck this onto the canvas using magic mount to give a layered effect. 
It then used black rope and a gold metal key and tied this at the front and glued the rope round the back.
This is perfect as a wedding, engagement, anniversary gift or even a valentines gift

No comments:

Post a Comment