Tuesday 16 April 2013

For the love of coffee!

I decorated this jar in an attempt to brighten up my desk at work.
It was very simply made by covering the jar with thinned purple glue or similar and then applying a the napkin with a brush with more glue (3ply napkins are best. You then divide the ply's and only use the decorative one). Once completly covered I left it to dry. I then added bling ribbon and washi tape at the top layered ribbon at the bottom and layered a paper flower with a lovely handmade flower I bought online. I also popped one of the handmade flowers on the top to complete my design.
Its a really simple and quick to make. This one is very bright but could be made in more muted colours or to go with a room colour scheme. Without the top it would make a really nice pen holder too.

No comments:

Post a Comment