Saturday 20 April 2013

off the page and yummy papers

At the moment Kaisercraft are retiring many of their paper ranges. One of my (many many) favourite Kaiser paper collections is pickled pear. I have made this off the page 3 drawer peg shelf over 2 nights this week and I love it!
The unit itself is also from Kaisercraft. I started by putting the unit together and painting it with Kaisercraft Sage paint. I used many of the Pickled Pear papers from the paper pack and co-ordinating 12 x 12' sticker page. Rather than using the matching collectables I cut some of the images out of the papers as they seemed bigger. Once all stuck down I used Tom Holtz Distress ink in Bundled Sage around the edges of everything (quite liberally especially around the drawer edges). I love this paper range and will definately be making some more "off the page" items with my leftover papers.



No comments:

Post a Comment